Featuring looks inspired by the F117 Nighthawk Stealth Fighter Plane. It has the the power and speed to outrun most skateboards. It’s sleek all black profile with Belt Drive motors and hi spec battery, will keep you going and going, and as fast as you dare to go.
Under the hood: Powered by 2 x 2200 watt Belt drive motors, can have you climbing 35% hills with no strain. At the end of your ride, just pick up your board and go, as we’ve yet to make these No-Run-Hot motors too hot to handle. Which can’t be said about most other electric skateboards, leaving you with burnt fingers!
Comfort & Ride: You’re gonna love this sweet ride. New Super Carve Shape, 115mm airless rubber tyres, Super Carve trucks, and cushioned grip tape on a 10 ply Maple/Bamboo/Fibreglass deck feels like you’re riding a hoverboard, it’s that smooth. Whilst the rubber tyres maintain a natural grip.
What do you get: The whole skateboard as pictured; no assembly required as it’s fully assembled and ready to go with 115mm airless rubber wheels. The remote wireless controller. A 2.5 amp charger, a tool for changing wheels etc., plus a users manual.
- Deck Material: 6 ply Maple + 1 ply bamboo + 3 ply fibreglass
- Deck Length: 100cm / 39.4″
- Wheelbase: Adjustable 97-99cm / 38″ – 39″
- Trucks: Super Carve Forged Aluminium 320mm / 13″ width
- Wheels: 115mm airless rubber
- Motor: 2 x 2200 watt Belt Drive motors
- Bearings: Abec 9 waterproof (IP55)
- Battery: 12s3p Samsung Lithium Ion
- Range: 28 miles / 45 km
- Top Speed: 30 mph / 48 kmh
- Max Load: 150 kg / 330 lbs
- Suitable Terrain: Street, grass, mild off-road
- Hills: 35% gradient
- Braking: smooth and regenerative
- Looks: Stealth Sleek
- Recharge: 5-6 hours
- Remote: Wireless remote controller
- Weight: 12.5 kg