This board is old school, but it has the the power and speed to outrun and outlast most skateboards. It has a sleek all black retro profile with stealth Direct Drive motors, that are practically noiseless, will keep you under the radar, and as fast as you dare to go.
Under the hood: Powered by 6000 watt Direct drive motors (6000 watt total), can have you climbing 35% hills with no strain. At the end of your ride, just pick up your board and go, as we’ve yet to make these No-Run-Hot motors too hot to handle. Which can’t be said about most other electric skateboards, leaving you with burnt fingers!
Comfort & Ride: You’re gonna love this marvel of fun. Old school skateboard shape with some gorgeous curves keeps you pinned to the board. Rolling on 105mm Cloudwheels gives you a thrilling combination of high speed coupled with great acceleration, without compromising on grip. Fitted with Super Carve trucks and cushioned grip tape on a 8 ply Maple/Fibreglass deck keeps you feeling in total control.
What do you get: The whole skateboard as pictured; no assembly required as it’s fully assembled and ready to go with 105mm Cloudwheels. The remote wireless controller. A 2.5 amp charger, a tool for changing wheels etc., plus a users manual.
- Deck Material: 6 ply Maple + 2 ply fibreglass
- Deck Length: 90cm / 35″
- Deck Shape: Old School retro style skateboard
- Wheelbase: Adjustable 64-74cm / 25″ – 29″
- Trucks: Super Carve Forged Aluminium 320mm / 13″ width
- Wheels: 105mm Cloudwheels
- Motor: 6000 watt stealth motors (6000 watt total)
- Bearings: Abec 9 waterproof (IP55)
- Battery: 12s2p Samsung Lithium Ion
- Range: 23 miles / 37 km
- Top Speed: 33 mph / 53 kmh
- Max Load: 150 kg / 330 lbs
- Suitable Terrain: Street, grass
- Hills: 35% gradient
- Braking: smooth and regenerative
- Looks: A modern sleek approach to old school retro
- Recharge: 3-4 hours
- Remote: Wireless remote controller
- Weight: 9.8 kg